Caring for your bracelet
Now that you are part of Monchelo family, here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy it for as long as possible:
* Always remember to treat your bracelet gently and with care.
* To clean your bracelet wipe it with a soft, damp cloth and dry immediately.
* Avoid overstretching the elastic band at all costs.
* Remove your bracelet before showering or being exposed to chlorine or salt water. These are harmful to the charms and the stones and may compromise the quality of your bracelet.
* Remove your bracelet before sleeping and participating in vigorous physical activity.
* Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfume
* Store your bracelets in a soft pouch to keep other items from scratching the surface of the beads.
DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for children under 13 years of age.